Looking for a saddle that offers comfort and style? Then check out the Cross Timber Flex2® Trail Saddle! This saddle is modeled after the always popular Pioneer Flex2® saddle and features the same comfort-focused features. But the Cross Timber also has some extra eye-catching details like 1/4 geometric diamond tooling and camo border design. The short latigo strings are functional to tie without the extra length to get caught under the saddle while tacking up. The close contact skirt shape provides a better connection with the horse and reduces weight to 25 lbs. The Cross Timber Flex2® Trail Saddle is sure to please. Let’s talk about the tree! Circle Y’s Flex2® tree is our most loved and popular option because it’s lightweight and fits many horses well. The tree works so well for many riders of all sizes because it has a rigid ground seat with a dual-bar system to provide both stability and flexibility where it’s needed while supporting the rider’s weight. Choose from a Regular or Wide fit. We generally recommend a Regular for a horse with defined withers, and a Wide for a horse that has more round withers and foundation build.
Must-have trail features:
- Tunnel Skirt™ to create a spine relief channel to decrease rubbing, sore spots, and pressure along the spine, and increases airflow
- Neo-Shock™ skirt absorbs shock through a neoprene filler and conforms to the horse’s back for comfort
- Impact Foam™ seat for all-day riding comfort
- Softee® seat jockeys and fenders feel ready to ride right from the start
- EBS Stirrups tilt the stirrup to eliminate torque on the rider’s knees and ankles for increased comfort and promote balanced riding
- Why wait? Give yourself and your horse a comfortable saddle to enjoy those long trail rides.
Discipline: Trail Weight: 26.0lbs Cantle Height: 4.0″ Brand: Circle Y Horn: 3 1/4″ Neck x 1 7/8″ Cap Swell: 13″ Seat Color: Ranger Heavy Grain Seat Size: 14″, 15″, 16″, 17″, 18″ Color: Regular Oil, Walnut Tooling Degree: 1/4 Tooling Tooling Type: Camo, Diamond Rigging: 3-Way Adjustable In-skirt Tree Type: Flex2® Trail Tree Fit: Regular, Wide, Extra Wide Skirt Drop: 14.5″ Skirt Length: 26.0″