- War magic” figurine for the trail of painted ponies line by rance hood and Kathleen moody
- The trail of painted ponies celebrates the magic of the horse, the rich culture of America, and the unique talents of independent artists
- Showcases a standing pony with spiritual battle decorations and is crafted from high-quality stone resin
- Includes a collector card that tells the artist’s story behind each design and decorative gift box
- 7.8-Inch height (19.81 cm)
The trail of painted ponies celebrates the magic of the horse as an artistic canvas, the rich culture of America, and the unique talents of independent artists. The artists behind this exquisite collection come from all different backgrounds, and the inspirational stories behind each design are as heartfelt as they are beautiful. Artistic collaboration is a hallmark of the trail of painted ponies, and “war magic” is the first painted pony in a new Series called the collaboration collection. Through color changes and enhancements, and the addition of new religious symbols that add spiritual power to Battle decorations, master artist Kathleen moody has transformed “war pony,” a tribute to the legendary fighting spirit of the Comanche Indians and the trail’s all-time bestselling Figurine, into a unique and entirely original design.