The Wintec 2000 All-Purpose Saddle with HART offers great comfort and support for the rider who wants to do a little bit of everything! This general purpose saddle provides a soft, close feel as it combines grippy, easy-care Equi-Suede and EquiLeather. It also offers all the benefits of Horse and Rider Technology (HART).
Riders will sink into the super-soft, deep seat of the Wintec 2000 A/P and experience total luxury of this top-of-the-line model. The rider’s legs will discover a natural groove and contact and communication will become effortless. Weighing just 13.2 pounds, this saddle is easy to handle.
For the horse, super soft-panels mold in and around muscles, hugging the horse’s unique conformation. HART delivers:
- Protective cushioning through the CAIR® Cushion Panel System. It uses air to distribute the rider’s weight fluidly across the horse’s back.
- Precision custom fit with the EASY-CHANGE™ Fit Solution, comprised of the EASY-CHANGE Gullet system and the EASY-CHANGE Riser system. Riders can select the optimal gullet width for the horse’s current shape and muscling, and make adjustments within the saddle panels for optimal balance and clearance. All adjustments are measurable, symmetrical and completely reversible.
- Ergonomic flex through the lightweight and durable Elastiflex Tree, which provides the lateral flexion to work with the horse’s muscular movement in every stride.
- Free movement supported by Performance Panel Technology shaped to support the horse’s natural motion and positioned to create a wide channel to clear the spine.
- Superior rider performance aided by Comfort Seat Technology. The seat gently supports the rider’s ability to move with the horse.
Other features of this saddle include:
- Ergonomic Stirrup Bar: Places the buckle of a stirrup leather in a recessed position to reduce bulk under your thigh.
- Adjustable Flexibloc System: Enables you to customize thigh support to your preference.
- Quick-change billet system: Allows customization by a saddler or saddle fitter and provides the assurance that billets can be returned to factory standard for the life of the saddle.
- Short, synthetic triple billets, including point strap girthing system. (Requires use of long girth.)