The Wintec 500 All-Purpose Saddle with HART is practicality and comfort at its best. Horse and Rider Technology (HART) offers multiple benefits in this most supple and durable leather-look saddle yet.
The subtly textured synthetic leather is comfortable, grippy and easy-care—it can simply be hosed clean after a day of riding. The deep, supportive seat offers the rider with a feeling of security.
For the horse, super-soft flocked panels mold in and around the muscles, hugging the shape of the horse while providing the freedom to move. Weighing just 13.2 pounds, the Wintec 500 with HART is also a joy to handle and offers an adjustable fit.
- Protective cushioning through the CAIR® Cushion Panel System. It uses air to distribute the rider’s weight fluidly across the horse’s back.
- Precision custom fit with the EASY-CHANGE™ Fit Solution, comprised of the EASY-CHANGE Gullet system and the EASY-CHANGE Riser system. Riders can select the optimal gullet width for the horse’s current shape and muscling, and make adjustments within the saddle panels for optimal balance and clearance. All adjustments are measurable, symmetrical and completely reversible.
- Ergonomic flex through the lightweight and durable Elastiflex Tree, which provides the lateral flexion to work with the horse’s muscular movement in every stride.
- Free movement supported by Performance Panel Technology shaped to support the horse’s natural motion and positioned to create a wide channel to clear the spine.
- Superior rider performance aided by Comfort Seat Technology. The seat gently supports the rider’s ability to move with the horse.
Other key features of this all-purpose saddle include:
- Ergonomic Stirrup Bar: Places the buckle of a stirrup leather in a recessed position to reduce bulk under your thigh.
- Adjustable Flexibloc System: Enables you to customize thigh support to your preference.
- Quick-change billet system: Allows customization by a saddler or saddle fitter and provides the assurance that billets can be returned to factory standard for the life of the saddle.
- Adjustable Y-girthing: Allows for an ideal adjustment and promotes saddle stability.