Designed for the dressage rider with serious aspirations, the Wintec Isabell Saddle with HART provides a soft, close contact feel in easy-care Equi-Suede. It also offers all the comfort and performance benefits of Horse and Rider Technology (HART).
This dressage saddle has a design developed in consultation with World Dressage Champion Isabell Werth. Riders will sink into her perfectly crafted, ultra-deep and grippy seat and will be able to fine-tune their position by moving the adjustable stirrup bar to support their optimal comfort. They’ll feel perfectly balanced and able to focus on their aids, and communication with their horse will be effortless as Isabell’s high-performance design enables their legs to find a natural groove for easy contact.
For the horse, super-soft panels mold in and around muscles, hugging the unique conformation and providing unparalleled freedom of movement for dressage training and competition. The Wintec Isabell weighs just 13.6 pounds, making it easy for both horse and rider. HART delivers:
- Protective cushioning through the CAIR® Cushion Panel System. It uses air to distribute the rider’s weight fluidly across the horse’s back.
- Precision custom fit with the EASY-CHANGE™ Fit Solution, comprised of the EASY-CHANGE Gullet system and the EASY-CHANGE Riser system. Riders can select the optimal gullet width for the horse’s current shape and muscling, and make adjustments within the saddle panels for optimal balance and clearance. All adjustments are measurable, symmetrical and completely reversible.
- Ergonomic flex through the lightweight and durable Elastiflex Tree, which provides the lateral flexion to work with the horse’s muscular movement in every stride.
- Free movement supported by Performance Panel Technology shaped to support the horse’s natural motion and positioned to create a wide channel to clear the spine.
- Superior rider performance aided by Comfort Seat Technology. The seat gently supports the rider’s ability to move with the horse.
Other features of this saddle include:
- Adjustable Ergonomic Stirrup Bar: Offers varying positioning to suit the preference of the rider. Also places the buckle of a stirrup leather in a recessed position to reduce bulk under your thigh.
- Adjustable Flexibloc System: Enables you to customize thigh support to your preference.
- Quick-change billet system: Allows customization by a saddler or saddle fitter and provides the assurance that billets can be returned to factory standard for the life of the saddle.
- Adjustable Y-girthing using long leather billets: Offers saddle stability and requires use of a dressage/short girth.