The Wintec Pro Dressage Saddle with HART gives riders the confidence to train or compete at any level. Offering a soft, close contact feel in Equi-Suede, this saddle has a deep, grippy seat that makes riders feel supported. This top-of-the-line synthetic dressage saddle also offers the rider’s legs a natural groove which helps make their contact and communication effortless.
For the horse, super-soft panels mold in and around the muscles, hugging their unique confirmation and freeing them to move. This lightweight saddle features HART, which delivers:
- Protective cushioning through the CAIR® Cushion Panel System. It uses air to distribute the rider’s weight fluidly across the horse’s back.
- Precision custom fit with the EASY-CHANGE™ Fit Solution, comprised of the EASY-CHANGE Gullet system and the EASY-CHANGE Riser system. Riders can select the optimal gullet width for the horse’s current shape and muscling, and make adjustments within the saddle panels for optimal balance and clearance. All adjustments are measurable, symmetrical and completely reversible.
- Ergonomic flex through the lightweight and durable Elastiflex Tree, which provides the lateral flexion to work with the horse’s muscular movement in every stride.
- Free movement supported by Performance Panel Technology shaped to support the horse’s natural motion and positioned to create a wide channel to clear the spine.
- Superior rider performance aided by Comfort Seat Technology. The seat gently supports the rider’s ability to move with the horse.
Other features of this saddle include:
- Ergonomic Stirrup Bar: Places the buckle of a stirrup leather in a recessed position to reduce bulk under your thigh.
- Adjustable Flexibloc System: Enables you to customize thigh support to your preference.
- Quick-change billet system: Allows customization by a saddler or saddle fitter and provides the assurance that billets can be returned to factory standard for the life of the saddle.
- Adjustable Y-girthing using long leather billets: Offers saddle stability and requires use of a dressage/short girth.